Friday, February 8, 2008

dipping contraption?

Not sure what this is called. I believe it is used
to dip stuff into whatever is in the little bowl. Comes
with two jars (never opened), one little dipping bowl,
one dispenser bottle (for oil or vinegar) and a metal
carrying thing.

So if you want this nameless, useless thing gimme a call on, you know, that other thing that makes that sound and then I say what's up into it.

No comments: